- Type: Computer & Accessories
🖮 Wired Keyboard🖮
Since long before computers existed, keyboards have been one of the most common methods of writing. First used on typewriters in the 1850s, keyboards have gone through several internal design changes: Early computer keyboards used fragile metal filaments under each key. Later designs used springs or mechanical switches, while most modern devices use squishy rubber domes atop a circuit board. Throughout all their iterations, and despite the growth of technologies including touch screens and voice recognition, keyboards remain a standard input device due to their speed and accuracy.
Are wired or wireless mouses better?
Because they are plugged in, wired peripherals don't run out of battery in the same way wireless products do. ... In terms of gameplay, wired mice tend to have a higher DPI than wireless mice. DPI is also known as Dots Per Inch and the higher it is, the more sensitive the mouse is.
Basic Wired Keyboard (Black)
- Low-profile Keys Provide a Quiet, Comfortable Typing Experience
- Hotkeys Enable Easy Access for Media, My Computer, Mute, Volume down, Volume up, and Calculator; 4 Function Keys Control Previous Track, Stop, Play/pause, next Track on Your Media Player
- Simple Wired USB Connection; Works with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10
- Backed by One-year Amazon Basics Warranty
- Ships in Certified Frustration-free Packaging