Saturn Hair Growth
- Type: Art, Crafts and Sewing
SaturnX Hair Re-Growth
Your pursuit for healthy and long locks starts with your daily diet. Our hair grows ¼ inch to ½ inch a month. The rate of the hair growth is directly connected to what you eat.
Feeding your hair with protein, vitamin, and iron-rich foods can improve the strength and health of the hair, making it appear fuller and lustrous. They are a non-invasive non-chemical approach to grow thicker, fuller, healthier hair.
Lasers have been utilized for hair regrowth therapy for over 18 years now, but laser combs are the first handy tools you can use right at home.
1. The soft infrared of the wavelength can help you enhance your blood circulation, so that the oxygen and nutrients can be sent to the hair follicle, to prevent hair loss effect.
2. Effectively stimulate the hair follicle, can activate 83% hair follicle in a brief period of sleep, in order to achieve the effect of reducing hair loss and hair regeneration.
3. Regulate oil secretion, promote hair health, improve hair quality.
- Low-energy infrared, stimulate hair follicle and control oil
- Accelerate blood circle and promote metabolism
- Frequent use of soft infrared in radiating hair follicles accelerates hair growth,
- strengthen the hair’s tightness, proximity, and flexibility.
- Benefit #1: FDA-approved for safety
- Benefit #2: Increases blood flow to the scalp
- Benefit #3: Reaches all areas of the head
- Benefit #4: Comfortable and convenient
- Benefit #5: Stimulates the growth phase of follicles
EASY TO USE
STEP 1: The suggested use is three times a week for 10 to 15 minutes per session. It is best not to use it on consecutive days.
STEP 2: NEVER use a laser comb on hair that has any type of hair products such as hair gel, cream or spray. It is okay to use on wet or dry hair.
STEP 3: A cleaner scalp isn't mandatory but recommended.
STEP 4: After powering on the laser comb, lay it flat on your hand.
STEP 5: Do not use the laser comb as if you are brushing your hair. Leave the laser comb at each spot for a few seconds.
STEP 6: It is best to start at the front of your hairline and work your way back. Once you've reached the back bottom of your hair, work your way back to the top. Remember, you are placing the laser comb at each spot for a few seconds. Repeat this cycle twice and you'll be finished!